White Truffle Potato Chips
- 6 large Idaho potatoes, washed, peeled, and sliced
- Mantova White Truffle Flavored EVOO Spray Oil (try some of our other flavored extra virgin olive oil sprays on your potato chips: garlic, ginger, chili, picante, orange & black pepper, and black truffle)
- Ground Sea Salt
- Ground Pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 500°
- Peel the potatoes and slice with a Mandoline slicer. Soak the potato slices in water for about 5 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly spray the foil with Mantova White Truffle Flavored EVOO spray (or other Mantova flavored spray oil) to prevent sticking. Arrange the potatoes, slice by slice, on the baking sheet. Then spray the potatoes with the white truffle oil spray.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and reduce heat to 450°. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the sides of the potatoes are golden-brown. Remove the potatoes, salt to taste, and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!