- 8 oz Mantova Bronze Die Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 tbsp Mantova Colle Monacesco Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1½ cup shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 10 fresh chive stems, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mantova Ghee Oil Spray
- Pour 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and heat. Add garlic and sauté until golden brown.
- Add shrimp, zucchini, red and yellow pepper, and white wine. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Remove shrimp mixture from heat and fold in the cooked pasta. Transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with chives. Spray with ghee oil for a beautiful finish and flavor. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!