Mantova Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
Mantova Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is an excellent balsamic vinegar produced in Modena. We employ the most modern industrial techniques inspired by exclusive and expensive traditional methods. This product contains all the quality and flavor without certain peculiarities that are associated with aging. This balsamic vinegar was designed to respond to the North American taste, and it is therefore ideal for a worldwide market. It has a distinctive mellow taste and a practical and elegant packaging. A true balsamic vinegar that is crafted and produced in Modena. We use modern industrial techniques that are inspired by the most traditional methods of the craft. Balsamic is crafted from the finest grapes that have been reduced to create the well-known thick, syrupy texture.
- CLASSIC TASTE – Perfect for your favorite recipes like balsamic vinaigrette dressing, balsamic glaze, and salmon recipes. This Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is an authentically sourced and aged balsamic vinegar from the city of Modena, Italy. Makes a wonderful, healthy gift for chefs and novices alike, weddings, gift baskets, and beyond.
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN – At Mantova, we go beyond “imported.” All of our ingredients are grown and sourced in Italy. We believe Italian quality comes from Italian soil and production methods. All of our products are made from authentic and high-quality Italian ingredients and are pressed and bottled in Italy. It would not be a “real Italian” product without the Italian art of taste selection and blending. That is why Adriano Mantova, with his over 25 years of in-family experience and tradition, personally tastes hundreds of samples from all over Italy to select the ones that will meet his standards.
- NO ADDED COLORING OR FLAVORING – Many commercial grade balsamic vinegar products are artificially flavored and edited in order to mimic the sweet flavor and thick texture of real balsamic vinegar. This true balsamic is made with a variety of grapes, al all of which were grown and harvested in the Modena region. It is barrel-aged 6-years in order to naturally develop rich textures and complex flavors.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED – The IGP Certificate represents a quality ranking that has been verified by The Consortium, an authority that supervises and upholds high production standards. By acquiring this certification, we can guarantee that this balsamic was held to a high standard and inspected by a team of experts.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: For the chef in your life who appreciates fine, authentic ingredients and rich, robust flavor. Mantova Italian Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena makes a great functional gift that will nourish your loved ones and surely be appreciated.