Mantova Natural Green Cerignola Olives – 16 oz.
Mantova Green Cerignola Olives are mellow and fleshy large green olive variety from Italy is prized for its mildly smooth flavor with a slight citrus tone. One of the most prized varietals of green olive, they are snackable right out of the jar! Add these delicious olives to your salad, antipasto trays, or use on sandwiches, pizza, and beyond. They’re so yummy, you can’t go wrong.
Olives are highly satisfying. Incorporating healthy fats into your diet can help reduce cravings for the wrong things and aid in maintaining a healthy diet. The Mediterranean Diet is renowned for maintaining healthy hearts and brains. Olive oil is often touted as the key component. Olives are the source! They’re full of heart-healthy polyphenols and fats that protect the cardiovascular system and protect brain cells. This gourmet snack is an everyday indulgence that will make your heart and your tummy happy. Product of Italy.
- HEALTHY SNACK: Mantova Green Cerignola Natural Olives are a delicious and mild variety of olive from Italy. Olives supply healthy monounsaturated fats that protect the cardiovascular system. High satiety means you stay full longer! All-Natural olives contain polyphenols and antioxidants.
- GREAT TASTE: Green Cerignola Olives are large green olives. They are one of the largest and most meaty olives. The Green Cerignola Olive has a soft flesh with a buttery undertone and a mild flavor. Less tangy, astringent, and tart than other green olive varieties.
- SUITS MOST DIETS: Olives are minimally processed. Olives are naturally gluten-free, vegan, plant-based, low glycemic, paleo, heart healthy, low carb, and nutritious. Even picky guests will be healthy with olives in for h’ors d’ouvres!
- FAMOUS VARIETY: Green Cerignola Olives are considered by many to be a prized olive. The delicate flavor and texture make it ideal to eat right out of the jar, add to salad, or offer on an antipasto tray.
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN: At Mantova, we go beyond “imported.” All of our ingredients are grown and sourced in Italy. We believe Italian quality comes from Italian soil and production methods. All of our products are made from authentic and high-quality Italian ingredients and are pressed and bottled in Italy. It would not be a “real Italian” product without the Italian art of taste selection and blending. That is why Adriano Mantova, with his over 25 years of in-family experience and tradition, personally tastes hundreds of samples from all over Italy to select the ones that will meet his standards.