Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Variety Pack – 8.5 oz. Each
GREAT MIX OF ORGANIC VINEGARS: Balsamic vinegar has a naturally sweet and tangy flavor that had countless uses in traditional and modern recipes. The succulent flavors of natural, organic pear, fig, raspberry, and pomegranate make these unique condiments a luxurious treat. Fruity and complex, they are great served with raw veg, goat cheese, bread, and beyond. Top your meal with these vinegars to take it to the next level.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Organic, non-GMO, authentic Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is made with concentrated and cooked organic grape must and organic wine vinegar. Real balsamic is a barrel-aged product. Like wine and cheese, only time, process, and patience can create a quality product.
- GREAT TASTE: Authentic Balsamic Vinegar with Pear has a complex taste that is tart, fruity, and sweet. This unique flavor combination makes balsamic vinegar of Modena a versatile option for use in both sweet and savory dishes. Unlike other vinegars which have a sharpness, balsamic has a smooth, round flavor that livens up dishes. Add to fish, salad, fresh fruit, chicken, and ice cream.
- HEALTHY INGREDIENT: Using flavored balsamic vinegar in balsamic vinaigrette dressing, balsamic glaze, and balsamic reduction is a great way to add high flavor with low calories, plus an added boost of calcium, manganese, and iron. Use in your favorite balsamic vinaigrette recipe or roasted Brussels sprouts with balsamic! Naturally occurring pepsin is a well-known digestive aid.
- GOURMET: An everyday ingredient with impeccable taste that turns any meal, appetizer, h’ors d’oeuvres, or dessert from ordinary to extraordinary. This thick balsamic with a sweet and tangy flavor livens up a simple, healthy dinners and truly shines. Makes a great gift for the aspiring chef in your life.
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN: At Mantova, we go beyond “imported.” All of our ingredients are grown and sourced in Italy. We believe Italian quality comes from Italian soil and production methods. All of our products are made from authentic and high-quality Italian ingredients and are pressed and bottled in Italy. It would not be a “real Italian” product without the Italian art of taste selection and blending. That is why Adriano Mantova, with his over 25 years of in-family experience and tradition, personally tastes hundreds of samples from all over Italy to select the ones that will meet his standards.