Mantova Organic Fig Balsamic Vinegar of Modena – 8.5 oz.
Mantova Organic Fig Balsamic Vinegar of Modena – Product of Italy. This authentic Mantova Organic Fig Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is a true Italian classic. Made using organic Trebbiano grapes that have been pressed and cooked down to make a rich and luxurious organic grape must. From there, the must is aged using classic barrel-aging techniques with carefully selected woods and barrels of different types and sizes. Mantova Organic Fig Balsamic Vinegar of Modena has a dark color and rich, heady aroma that reflects centuries of skill and tradition. With a sweet, clean, consistent taste, it is perfect to use every day to dress fresh greens, in sauces, or to enjoy over fresh fruit as dessert.
Italy is well-known for the quality of her figs, a beloved fruit that is perhaps the world’s most sensuous food. Fresh ripe figs lend their voluptuous flavor to Mantova Fig Organic Balsamic Vinegar, a richly flavored condiment that is at once sweet and tart with a well-rounded finish. The taste of the figs doesn’t overwhelm but rather imparts a nuanced spice to dishes ranging from salads, ripe tomatoes, and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, poultry, grilled steaks, roast pork, and rich reduction glazes.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Organic, non-GMO, authentic Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is made with concentrated and cooked organic grape must and organic wine vinegar. Real balsamic is a barrel-aged product. Like wine and cheese, only time, process, and patience can create a quality product.
- GREAT TASTE: Authentic Balsamic Vinegar with Fig has a complex taste that is tart, fruity, and sweet. Figs have a natural sweetness unrivaled in the fruit world, and Italian figs are renowned for their complex flavor. This unique flavor combination makes balsamic vinegar of Modena a versatile option for use in both sweet and savory dishes. Unlike other vinegars which have a sharpness, balsamic has a smooth, round flavor that livens up dishes. Add to fish, salad, fresh fruit, chicken, and ice cream.
- HEALTHY INGREDIENT: Using balsamic vinegar in balsamic vinaigrette dressing, balsamic glaze, and balsamic reduction is a great way to add high flavor with low calories, plus an added boost of calcium, manganese, and iron. Use in your favorite balsamic vinaigrette recipe or roasted Brussels sprouts with balsamic! Naturally occurring pepsin is a well-known digestive aid.
- GOURMET: An everyday ingredient with impeccable taste that turns any meal, appetizer, h’ors d’oeuvres, or dessert from ordinary to extraordinary. This thick balsamic with a sweet and tangy flavor livens up a simple, healthy dinners and truly shines. Makes a great gift for the aspiring chef in your life.
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN: At Mantova, we go beyond “imported.” All of our ingredients are grown and sourced in Italy. We believe Italian quality comes from Italian soil and production methods. All of our products are made from authentic and high-quality Italian ingredients and are pressed and bottled in Italy. It would not be a “real Italian” product without the Italian art of taste selection and blending. That is why Adriano Mantova, with his over 25 years of in-family experience and tradition, personally tastes hundreds of samples from all over Italy to select the ones that will meet his standards.