Mantova Mushroom Bruschetta – 6 oz.
Mantova Mushroom Bruschetta is a classic blend of flavor. Italian antipasto is a great way to add authentic combinations of flavor to simple, delicious recipes. Made to be eaten on crusty grilled or toasted bread, bruschetta toppings impart the perfect combination of savory flavor, smooth texture, and fresh herbs. Whip up a quick meal or eat as a snack paired with your favorite wine.
Olive oil, mushrooms, tomatoes, and capers combine in Mantova Mushroom Bruschetta for a savory and salty dip that can liven up a simple pasta dish or a piece of nice bread. This dip is made with wild Italian mushrooms that have been slow-cooked to release their full potential to create this quick, easy, and delicious topping for pizza, or pasta. Use as a condiment for all kinds of meat and vegetable dishes.
- HEALTHY DIET – All-natural plant-based ingredients offer tons of flavor without cholesterol. Heart-healthy olive oil, tomatoes, and mushrooms combine and complement one another.
- HIGH-QUALITY INGREDIENTS – Non-GMO, authentic Italian wild mushroom, capers, herbs, oils, and tomato.
- MADE IN ITALY – This Authentic Italian recipe contains a combination of popular foods in the Mediterranean diet to create a flavor you can feel good about craving.
- PRE-MADE – When you don’t have time to cook an extravagant meal, we’re here to make it easier. A simple pasta dish can be amplified by adding this delicious Italian spread.
- INGREDIENTS – Champignon mushrooms, sunflower seed oil, capers, sundried tomatoes, vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, parsley, garlic, salt. Acidity corrector: citric acid. Antioxidant: ascorbic acid. Contains sulfites.