- Mantova Ghee Oil Cooking Spray
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin
- ½ cup tightly packed light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup Mantova Italian Golden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ⅓ honey
- 2 tbsp unsalted pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with Mantova Ghee Oil. Lightly flour the oiled pan by turning and tapping the sides to coat. Empty excess flour from the pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir to combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, pumpkin, sugar, Mantova Italian Golden Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and honey until well combined.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and tap on the counter to settle the batter. Then sprinkle the pumpkin seeds on top of the batter.
- Bake on the middle of the rack for approximately 40 minutes. Test for doneness by inserting a wooden skewer in the center. Remove the bread from the oven when the skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly, then turn out the bread from the pan. Cool completely before slicing and serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!