Mantova Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena: Pear, Fig, Raspberry, Pomegranate, 8.5 oz each
- Imported from Modena, Italy, home to the finest quality balsamic vinegar
- Traditional balsamic vinegar flavor, tart with an underlying sweetness and pure organic fruit flavor
- Fill a gift basket with our four delicious balsamic flavors
Mantova Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is produced in Modena, Italy, a region acclaimed worldwide for balsamic vinegar. Through the generations, the Mantova family has become recognized as premier testers and tasters, curating balsamic vinegars to bear the family name.
Mantova Organic Flavored Balsamic Vinegars start with grape must (pressed whole grapes) and then wine vinegar is added. The mixture is then left to ferment in wood barrels. Our balsamic vinegar has a robust, syrup-like consistency and a mellow taste, with a nice balance of natural fruit flavor.
With a variety pack, enjoy a different taste sensation with every meal! This variety pack includes four flavors:
- Mantova Organic FIG Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (8.5 oz.) – made with sweet, yet tart fig, using only the freshest fruit and organic balsamic vinegar. The well-rounded flavor of fig never overwhelms but enhances dishes like ripe tomatoes, salads, steaks, roasts, and cheeses.
- Mantova Organic PEAR Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (8.5 oz.) – made with the sweet, succulent taste of fresh pear fruit and our traditionally made organic balsamic vinegar. Perfect for glazes, reductions, salads, pastas, cheese, and meats.
- Mantova Organic RASPBERRY Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (8.5 oz.) – fresh raspberries and balsamic vinegar blend together to create a fruity and delicious combination. Perfect for salads, pastas, cheeses, desserts, and poultry.
- Mantova Organic POMEGRANATE Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (8.5 oz.) – the sweet and refreshing flavor of pomegranate magically blends with the richness of the balsamic vinegar for a flavor that works well with a wide range of dishes: fruits, salads, goat cheese, poultry, and fish.