Popcorn with Truffle
- ½ cup popcorn kernels or 1 bag microwave popcorn (no butter)
- 3 tbsp vegetable or canola oil (only if using skillet method)
- ¼ cup Mantova Grand'Roma Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Truffle salt or ground sea salt to taste
- Pop popcorn according to directions. If using an air popper, omit oil. If using a stovetop method, use the oil.
- Once popped, transfer the popcorn into a brown paper bag. Slowly drizzle ¼ cup of Mantova Grand'Roma Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil into the bag and shake well until the popcorn is evenly coated.
- Add salt and shake. Taste to make sure it's to a desired saltiness.
- Serve and enjoy. Popcorn can be stored in an airtight jar or container to enjoy later.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!