Italian Lemon Cookies
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- 1 egg, beaten slightly
- ⅓ cup Mantova Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Lemon
- 2 tbsp water
- ⅓ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Mantova Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray with Sicilian Lemon
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix the cake mix, egg, lemon oil, and water in a bowl until combined. Add chopped pecans and stir. The mixture will be dry.
- Spray a baking sheet with Mantova Lemon Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cooking Spray. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on the baking sheet. Bake for 12-13 minutes, or until lightly brown. Let cool.
- For the glaze: Take 1 tsp of zest and 1 tbsp of juice from the lemon. Whisk the zest, juice, and powdered sugar together in a bowl. Drizzle on top of the cookies and then give them a light spray with the Mantova Sicilian Lemon Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil spray for a final finish. Enjoy!