Ginger Beef Pilaf
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Mantova Ginger Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 5 medium mushrooms, finely sliced
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 1½ cups white rice, cooked
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup frozen peas, optional
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a pan with butter and ginger oil. Sauté the onion and mushrooms for 2 minutes. Add the stew meat and cook until browned.
- Add the chicken broth and cooked rice. Cook for a few minutes, stirring. Add the peas, if desired, and cook for a few minutes more. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving plate, spray the pilaf with ginger oil for a beautiful finish and flavor, and top with green onion. Enjoy!