Fall-Inspired Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add a teaspoon of salt to the water. Boil for 7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Make the dressing, mixing all the ingredients and set aside.
- Sauté the Brussels sprouts and butternut squash in olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat. About 5 minutes.
- Pour water into the skillet, season vegetables with salt and garlic, cover and steam for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Cook until veggies are fork tender. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta with veggies, slowly stir in dressing to like consistency and toss in candied nuts.
- Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold.