Chicken Noodle Soup
- Heat the garlic oil in a skillet and brown the chicken pieces, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile combine the chopped onion, carrot, and celery in a large pot. Add the chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add the pasta and simmer for another 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Add the cooked chicken and simmer for another 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer soup into bowls and sprinkle with dill for garnish. Serve with garlic bread and/or salad for a hearty, healthy, comforting meal. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!